Friday, March 26, 2010

Finished a successful session on basics of SQL Server 2008 yesterday.

Finished a successful session on basics of SQL Server 2008 yesterday.

  • Started from the basics of how to install SQL Server 2008,
  • How to Open the same,
  • What is the Use of it.
  • Explained the Interface of SQL Server Management Studio
  • Started with SQL Queries Syntax. ( I took the reference from w3schools.com for the same)

I was able to cover up to the following topics yesterday :



Still there are more topics to cover. Enough time was not there yesterday. So would take up a Part-2 soon on this.
Got a fan for my session yesterday. Her name is Lisha and she is from US.
Hyderabadtechies owner chandu asked her also to join with me to take the second part of my SQL session.
So got a team member to offload my work ;)

Tonight @ 9PM stay tuned to hyderabadtechies to listen to my C# Session :

Here is the meeting URL :


For more details on how to install live meeting and how to join the sessions, Read my previous blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment